BR Cruises

Friday, April 23, 2010

Holland America Ryndam goes under The Bridge of the Americas, Panama Canal

Sisters Cruise Dec 2009
Austra, Dora, Lisa, & Laura - the Sisters Cruise December 2009 aboard the Holland America Ryndam. We visited Cozumel, Belize, Guatemala, and Costa Maya (Mexico).






cruise ship pool
rough seas and resulting swimming pool action - on ms RYNDAM off the Oregon coast






The servers of the Ryndam and their glowsticks
Again with the silly behavior of our servers. They sung a traditional song (and I can't remember if it was Phillipian or Indonesian) and all had glowsticks. Last night of dinner on the Ryndam.






Holland America Ryndam goes under The Bridge of the Americas, Panama Canal, Oct 2009
Our cruise ship travelling under the Bridge of the Americas on the Pacific side of the Panama Canal. Note all the elderly cruisers who thought it was a good idea to stand on a 3 inch polished wooden rail 3 feet off the ground to take pictures.






Where I've Been All This Time...
So, I kind of got a job on a cruise ship that does 10-Day Cruises from San Diego to Mexico. Right now I have the month off, so I'm back in TN FREEEEEEEEEZING my butt off. Back to the beach in Feb! Until then, I'll try to actually update this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Cruises

Usa Cruises

UK Cruises

AU Cruises